De Dion-Bouton (1905)


Caption

De Dion-Bouton situated in Puteaux was founded in 1883 by Jules-Albert de Dion and Geroges Bouton. By 1900 the company became the largest car manufacturer in the world. Passenger car production ended in 1932.
This logo is from the De Dion-Bouton 8 CV.

Tags

Other info

Views: 163

Rating

Not yet rated

No Comments

Add a comment:

*Required fields