A. Horch & Cie. has been founded 1899 by August Horch and Salli Herz in cologne. In 1904 Horch moved to Zwickau. August Horch left his company in 1909 to found a new company that was named Audi in 1910. Horch cars were known for their high quality standard. In 1932 Horch, Audi, DKW and Wanderer were joined to build the Auto Union AG, where Horch was the top line of the company. The car make disappeared in 1957.
This logo is from the Horch 853 A Sport-Cabriolet
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/125 sec|
|Flash Fired:||No Flash|
|Focal Length:||41 mm|