Jaguar [S.S.] (1939)
In 1922 William Lyons and William Walmsley founded the Swallow Sidecar Company in Blackpool. The company moved to Coventry in 1928 building custom bodies. In 1932 the SS 1 and SS 2 were presented and by 1933 S.S. Cars Ltd. was incorporated. The Jaguar name was added in 1935 for all new models. The name S.S. was discontinued after WW2 and the comapny was renamed to Jaguar Cars Ltd..
This logo is from the S.S. Jaguar 3½ Litre Drop Head Coupé
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/125 sec|
|Flash Fired:||No Flash|
|Focal Length:||36 mm|