In 1885 Johann Baptist Winklhofer and Richard Adolf Jaenicke founded their company for bicycle repairs which was renamed to Wanderer by 1896. Production of passenger cars began in 1912. In 1932 Wanderer became part of the Auto Union. Production ended 1941.
This radiator mascot is from the Wanderer W24 Cabrio-Limousine.
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/100 sec|
|Flash Fired:||No Flash|
|Focal Length:||55 mm|