The Bristol Aeroplane Company founded The Bristol Car Division in 1946. A factory was established at the Filton Aerodome. The first cars were based on BMW pre-war designs. In 1960 Bristol Cars was bought by its initiator George S.M. White and became independent. 1973 Tony Crook became the new owner and the company head office moved to London. In 2011 Bristol cars went into administration and was purchased by Kamkorp. 2016 saw the presentation of the new model Bullet.
This logo is from the Bristol 401.
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/100 sec|
|Flash Fired:||No Flash|
|Focal Length:||40 mm|