In 1945 Donald Healey founded the Donald Healey Motor Company in Warwick to produce high quality sports cars. The cars were mainly powered by Riley 2.5 Ltr engines. In 1951 the Nash-Healey was introduced and in 1952 Healey presented the 100 which lead to the Austin-Healey. 1954 Donald Healey closed his company and moved to BMC.
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/200 sec|
|Flash Fired:||No Flash|
|Focal Length:||125 mm|