Alfa Romeo (1955)
In 1910 the italian Darracq branch became A.L.F.A. (Societé Anonima Lombarda Fabbricia Automobili). In 1915 Nicola Romeo became director of the company and in 1920 the company was renamed to Alfa Romeo. Being insolvent the company came under government control in 1926. After the Second World War Alfa Romeo started the production of smaller, more profitable cars. Alfa Romeo today is part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) after Fiat bought the company in 1986.
This logo is from the Alfa Romeo 1900 C Super Sprint.
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/200 sec|
|Flash Fired:||Compulsory Flash|
|Focal Length:||55 mm|