In 1896 "The Daimler Company" was founded by Frederick Richard Simms in Coventry. The BSA group took over Daimler in 1910. Besides the production of luxury cars Daimler also build busses, trucks and tanks. BSA sold Daimler to Jaguar in 1960. Following thts Daimler cars became luxury versions of the Jaguar models. In 1966 Jaguar/Daimler was taken over by Britsh Motor Corporation which merged - as British Motor Holdings - with Leyland Motor Corporation in 1968 to form the British Leyand Motor Corporation. In 1984 Jaguar/Daimler became a private company before Ford took over the company. The Tata Group bought Jaguar/Daimler in 2008 and discontinued the production of Daimler cars in 2009.
This logo is from the Daimler SP250.
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/250 sec|
|Flash Fired:||No Flash|
|Focal Length:||73 mm|