Founded 1878 by John Kemp Starley and William Sutton as Starley & Sutton Co. in Coventry to produce bicycles. In the late 1890s the name was changed to Rover Cycle Company Ltd and in 1904 the first Rover car appeared. The company moved to Solihull in 1947. 1967 Rover became part of the Leyland Motor Corporation and a year later LMC merged with British Motor Holdings to form British Leyland. Ownership changed to British Aerospace in 1988, to BMW in 1994 and the Phoenix-Venture Group. Rover production ended in 2005.
This Logo is from the Rover 10 Saloon.
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/200 sec|
|Flash Fired:||Compulsory Flash|
|Focal Length:||55 mm|