Touring Superleggera, Milano (1955)
Carozzeria Touring has been established 1926 in Milan, Italy by Felice Bianchi Anderloni and Gaetano Ponzoni. In 1936 Touring patented the Superleggera construction system which allowed lightweight and innovative coachwork. In the 1960s more and more car manufacturers replaced body-on-frame construction with monocoque construction which lead to the end of production at Touring in 1966. 2008 Touring resumed production of cars mainly design studies.
This logo is from the Alfa Romeo 1900 C Super Sprint.
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/400 sec|
|Flash Fired:||No Flash|
|Focal Length:||55 mm|